Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently bought the summer hat/slippers for Felicity. Because I had a 10% off code it cost $14.
    Now it is available with the dress for $28.

    Should I return the hat/slippers, get the entire outfit for $28 and try to sell the dress on ebay?

    I have a PM version of the dress, so it didn't come with the slippers and straw hat, but now it seems like I paid way to much for the hat and slippers.

    I wonder if it is worth the trouble though, and if I could really make the money back selling the rest of the set on ebay.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it really worth it? Will you have to pay shipping to return it? What about ebay and paypal fees?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My previous AG returns they have paid the return shipping as well as the shipping to return the items.

    I'm not sure about the sellers fees on ebay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •